Collage

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010

Hi! I'm glad to meet you! - CIAO ! Mi piace tanto conoscervi!

Hi!

My name is Velislava and I am a student from Economical Highschool 'Vasil Levski' in Dobrich, Bulgaria. I was invited to write in this blog and I am glad to do this. I have taken part in many European projects and I like working on projects. Because of my work in the projects I already have been in many European countries including Germany, which I like very much.

I have expirience with the program eTwinning and I like this program very much. Last month I was on the National conference of eTwinning in Sofia and I presented there the expirience of my school in this program.

I start my work in this project with big interest and I can't wait to take part in the discusions with the students from Germany and Italy. I am sorry, but my German is not so good so I will write in English, but I understand German.

I hope we will have good time together and we will enjoy our work. :)

Velislava

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen