Collage

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

Hi! - Ciao!

Hi!
I'm Velislava from Bulgaria and obviously I'm the first person, who will write about.

Yes, for me this is interesting theme, which I like a lot. I think that I offered it in this blog. In Bulgarian language there are incredible manifestations of this occurrence and the teachers often abuse us for this abbreviations. I could translate many examples from Bulgarian, but maybe later.

I think that these abbreviations appeared bacause the comunication in the internet is very dynamical and we use them to save some time. We react very fast and so we have to write fast. Seldom, there are small and big letters and fullstops in our coversations in the internet... Everyone write just some abbreviations. I enjoy to write this way... and what about you? Do you like this kind of writing? What do you think - is the 'new language' good or bad?

I would like to know your oppinion!

1 Kommentar: